Wednesday, 23rd September 2020
Opportunities Doncaster: 20/21 Delivery Overview
Following the announcement in the Doncaster Career Hub Newsletter of our Secondary Services Launch which was due to take place next week, we have taken the decision to re-arrange this following feedback from schools. This will now take place on Wednesday 23rd September at 3pm – 4pm via zoom.
This will be a great opportunity for you to learn about:
- How your school can benefit from £2000 worth of careers-related activities for a subsided offer of £750 from the Enterprise Coordinator Grant
- A full overview of all the activities OD has to offer and how this aligns to the CDI Learning Outcomes Framework, Skills Builder and Gatsby Benchmarks.
- How to access and book your activities via our new system
- Our approach to delivery in response to COVID-19 and socially distanced classrooms
Find out more
- You will receive your delivery document prior to the event to give you time to look through it and form any questions you may have.